Commands major respect. Demands little maintenance.
Nothing comes close to Zuri.
It’s good to seek out premium decking that’s intriguingly comparable to natural hardwood. It’s even better to get those sought-after looks with high durability and few maintenance demands.
- Timeless presence of exotic hardwood
- Minimal grain repetition
- Hidden fastener system for a streamlined look.
- Resistant to scratches, stains, colour fading, slips and moisture
- No painting, staining or resealing
- Exceptional resistance to UV light and colour fading
- 25-year Colorfastness Warranty: colour shifting will not exceed five units on the Hunter colour scale
- Distinctive inlay designs
- Opportunity to create your own design with one of our consultants
- Five colour options: Walnut, Chestnut, Pecan, Brazilia and Weathered Gray
Keep your indoor-outdoor transitions seamless. Zuri helps you merge your interior and exterior into one stunning living space. So dining and living rooms gracefully extend into backyards and beyond.
Shop with confidence. When you add a deck design to your cart, ten percent of the total will show up. This is your booking deposit. If you want to make a change to the design before we begin. No problem. After booking, we will visit the site and double-check that everything works and mark out your pile locations. Enhancements and budget optimizing are still available following booking.
Twice a year, give your deck a good wash. Start by sweeping. A stiff bristle brush works best for dusting and getting in-between spaces.
Handy Tip: Sweep with the grain. It's easier. After the broom, pre-rinse your deck. Use a garden hose or pressure washer, go over the entire decking, move furniture around and include the fascia (the vertical side pieces around the deck edge).
Remove food or drink spills promptly. Wipe and wash the area with a mild detergent. Clear leaves in the fall Use a plastic shovel for snow removal.