Best in Class Traction.
A mineral-based composite deck board designed with textured embossing for best-in-class traction.
50 year Structural | 25 year Stain & Fade | 25-year Removal & Replacement
Voyage decking is part of our patented mineral-based composite technology line, which provides the industry’s best strength-to-weight ratio. Featuring a fiber-like structure similar to wood, Voyage has unmatched strength that is nearly 35% lighter than traditional composites and similar in weight to PVC. Voyage varied-plank decking is now available in three different widths to create that custom, wood floor look.
- Voyage provides 34% or greater surface traction than other leading brands of composite decking*.
- Virtually no thermal expansion or contraction and is warranted for installation in the ground or water.
- Ideal near water as it features textured embossing for enhanced traction.
- Won't splinter, sag, chalk or crack.
- Stain- and fade-resistant cap stock.
- Varied-plank decking is available in 3½", 5½" 7¼", and 9¼" widths. 3½" and 5½" widths in grooved- and solid-edge profiles; 7¼" and 9¼ widths in grooved-edge and single-side grooved profiles.
Shop with confidence. When you add a deck design to your cart, ten percent of the total will show up. This is your booking deposit. If you want to make a change to the design before we begin. No problem. After booking, we will visit the site and double-check that everything works and mark out your pile locations. Enhancements and budget optimizing are still available following booking.
Twice a year, give your deck a good wash. Start by sweeping. A stiff bristle brush works best for dusting and getting in-between spaces.
Handy Tip: Sweep with the grain. It's easier. After the broom, pre-rinse your deck. Use a garden hose or pressure washer, go over the entire decking, move furniture around and include the fascia (the vertical side pieces around the deck edge).
Remove food or drink spills promptly. Wipe and wash the area with a mild detergent. Clear leaves in the fall Use a plastic shovel for snow removal.